Orthofeet Men 644-Hiking Sneaker Diabetic Shoes+Matching Arch Support Insoles
What Make our Store Special?
We are dedicated to sell shoes that are healthy, comfortable, therapeutic, and orthotics-ready. All of our shoes come with leather-covered orthotic insoles on request to help relieve foot pain. All were approved by our on-site podiatrists. We are also a Diabetic shoes supplier& custom molded orthotics maker.
These innovative athletic/walking shoes feature a patent pending Tie-Less Lacing System, which integrates laces with hook & loop straps, offering an easy way to fasten and unfasten the shoe without the need for tying laces!!!
Additionally, the shoes are crafted with advanced athletic & therapeutic shoe detailing to offer relief for foot discomfort and heel pain, and provide unsurpassed comfort and protection for sensitive feet such as diabetic or arthritic feet.
Features & Benefits:
- Tie-Less Lacing System, which integrates laces with hook & loop straps, offering an easy way to fasten and unfasten the shoe without the need for tying laces!!!
- Two-Way Strap System enables fastening on either side of the shoe and an easy adjustment of the length of the strap.
- Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding offers unsurpassed comfort and protection
- Extra-depth design along with soft, non-binding leather upper ease pressure on the foot, offering a roomy fit and freedom for toe movement.
- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-StrideTM design soften your step, and helps propel the foot forward.
- Two sets of removable spacers (1/16 and 1/8 thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
- Ortho-Step orthotic insole, designed with anatomical arch support and deep heel-seat provides customized support and unsurpassed shock absorption. It offers relief for heel pain and foot discomfort, making every step you take soothing with comfort
Highly Recommended For Following Foot Condition:
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.
We Also Recommend